Letting Only Service
Ideal for a landlord who wants to remain in control of their property, but doesn't want to become involved in the administration side (collecting rent for instance).
The landlord would still be responsible for arranging all repairs and maintenance.
Our Letting Only Service includes:
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised if necessary, although we usually have tenants waiting.
- Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
- Obtaining and evaluating references.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory
- Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant's name.
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement.
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, reletting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property
Letting Only Fees
Our ongoing commission is only 5% of monthly rental payments. There is no initial letting charge
For example, a monthly rent of £495 would produce a commission of £24.75.
We use the services of an independent referencing company to obtain and evaluate references, as well as undertaking credit checks.
There are no other standard fees or charges. No up front charges - nothing to pay until a tenant moves in and starts paying rent.